It has been a busy week, Maya Papaya. And there is sooo much to catch up on! But I am very behind on something I wanted to tell you about: your cradle. See, your Grandpa made you a cradle with his bare hands, or at least with his bare hands and his own power tools. So we finally got around to snapping some pictures of you in it, along with some little friends.
I don't have a picture of him building it, he lives back in Illinois. But here's a picture of him when he came out to see us and we went to go play with race cars one day.
You are real cute in the crib by yourself, but we wanted some pictures of you with your stuffed animales that you haven't even really noticed yet. As you can see, you have a lot of little friends waiting to play with you!And then, believe it or not, I think you gave us a little smile, all on your own, with no gas involved! That was an exciting moment.
So, I just wanted to let you know about that cradle you swing in, because my dad wanted you to have it so much he built it from scratch all by himself. Remember to thank him when you meet him!
No comments:
Post a Comment