
Look who is sitting up and playing!!! This is a very new thing... In the last few days, you have started acting more and more like a little girl. You are playing with more and more stuff (playing=putting in mouth), rolling over and over (and over) - in fact, this seems to be your first mode of transportation - "I can get that toy over there if I just roll over four or five times", and now you are even sitting up and holding it!
We're very proud of you, of course, but somewhat horrified as well. Here comes mobility! The first time we found you rolling underneath your crib, we knew you were going to be trouble.
Lots more to update you on, of course. But I'm at work and just couldn't resist getting this picture out there, it may well be the cutest picture ever taken of you, and that's saying something!
I gots ta thell ya...Maya is one Cutie Pie...I Jealous...I would love a girl...Actually I been wanting to have a Maya Even since I learn to use the 3d app. No Lie!
ReplyDeleteWhich probally will never happen...
Just Found out that we are having a Boy...which I am cool with...My Three Sons it will be...
Stay Chillaxin'
-peatnilly 2006