Apr 8, 2006

More Chicago

Hi Tiny Havener,
Yeah it has already been a while since we got back from Chicago... You got a high chair and are rolling over like crazy, "eating" solid food - showing a preference to blueberries, and jumping up and down in your springy chair like there is no tomorrow. A lot has happened since we got back. You have gone swimming!! And you are starting to reach for us, and are usually laughing and smiling if you aren't eating or sleeping, but you can be a bit of a drama queen... You are even almost sitting up!!
So I want to catch you up on that, I really do. But I was looking through the Chicago pictures again and I don't think you can really understand how many people you met that week without some additional pictures. In the last post, I didn't even mention going to Ingrid and Mike's for dinner, and so you met them too, but we didn't take any pictures in some horrible freak accident. So here are just a few of the people you were passed around to, and you had a good time with all of them...


No comments:

Post a Comment