
You have been doing a much better job of that lately - expressing yourself that is... And you are usually expressing happy (or cheesy as the case may be, you love hamming it up).

Your eyes keep getting deeper, your gestures keep getting grander, and your personality becomes more defined.

It is wild to see, after having gone a week without hanging out, how much you have grown up. I mean, not packing for college yet, but you couldn't even say 'Dah' when I left, then you started saying 'Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah', and now you just say 'Dah Dah'. You are the smartest little girl in the world.

When I was in Vegas there was a Ferrari dealership in the lobby of the hotel. They had a store too. Vegas is great. Anyway, I came home with semi-matching hats for us, so that when we go to Monterey to watch old or new cars race (and trust me we will) we can be properly sporting the Maranello colors. You were nice enough to give up one of your other hats to wear this one around for a while.

More later. You and your mom are sick, and I am still tired, but feeling much better after a few solid nights. CES is brutal, for both exhibitors and participants. Starting it off with a keynote address is a good way to become very sleep deprived before even arriving in Vegas, and Vegas isn't a restful place. You'll see when we go back to that dealership to buy ourselves a car instead of a couple of hats.
No comments:
Post a Comment