Feb 7, 2007

A Day at the Beach


Well, once again I have a lot of catching up to do. It has been a crazy few weeks! I went to Tahoe with Bart for a few days, and while I was gone your mom took you to the beach!

You have been to the beach before, but this is the first time you've been there since you've been running around and seriously mobile, so we think you had a lot more fun this time. You got to play in the sand, and get real dirty, and play with lots of sticks and logs.


This was a biggie, you aren't climbing up on this one, at least not yet!

Probably the best part of the beach for you was getting to take your shoes, socks, and pants off and run around in the sand. And you seemed to like that part just fine! And not much afraid of the water - you'd turn and make a beeline for it every time your mom left you alone for a second... Here you are, trying to go for a swim!

I wish I'd have been there, but hopefully we can all go back soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment