
Quickly now, let's catch up a bit on this month so we can get some pictures posted of Josh Litwin's birthday party tonight! It has been a fast month, I know I always say that. I wish I knew exactly how big your vocabulary is. But if we combined signs and words, I bet you are close to 100 words. Holy cow you are a smart one. And, as always, very cute!

In fact, sometimes too cute. You are starting to hug, though if we ask you for a hug too many times, you give us the stink-eye and run away. You aren't much for cuddling, that would involve sitting still, and we know you aren't so good at that. Still, every so often we have a quiet moment, just Maya and her sweetness.

Usually, as soon as there has been a quiet moment, you are back off to the races. As mentioned in the last post, every night before Tubby Time you do a few laps around the house, all nekkid. Sometimes you start your victory laps before actually getting all the way undressed, these pics show what happens when that is the case - plumber butt!

Oh yes, more photos to torture you with in college. You take off like a shot, as soon as you can get away from mom and dad, and you run and you laugh and you scream and you get into everything, and it happens every night like clockwork. So here's to Ol' Plumber Butt, being cute and running around and showing off her butt crack. Maya, we love you dearly, but sometimes you just plain crack us up.

No comments:
Post a Comment