Apr 22, 2007

A Maya at the Beach

Yikes, it never fails to amaze me how far behind I am!!
Well, after we came back from Orlando, your Aunt Gina came out to visit us with her boyfriend Seth (aka Sethy). As part of that long weekend, you got to go to the beach! Yay, Maya loves the beach! Here you are with your momma, Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Going to the beach in San Francisco is a little different... COLD!

You love sand. Can you tell? Here you are throwing it around and having a fine old time. This was the first time you've been to the beach in a while, and you got some new sand tools. You got to dig holes, I think that was pretty fun for you. By the way, I'm not in any of these pictures because at this point, I'm sick as a dog on the couch!




After a long morning of throwing sand all over yourself, time to get a little rest. Note the blue sky, the fog is starting to blow off and it doesn't look so darned cold anymore does it?






And finally, back at home with Aunt Gina! Your mom got you a water table, which you love, and here you are with Gina getting ready to get her ALL wet. You are really good at splashing, in fact that is your favorite word today - splash. You learned it at swimming lessons, and we practice in the bathtub every night!

Ok, a few more to try and get up quick, before I head to Chicago for work tomorrow! I'll try not to keep myself 3 weeks behind. Yuck.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment