Aug 4, 2007

Brusha Brusha Brusha!


Today you took your stool into the bathroom, and all by yourself decided it was time to wash your hands and give your teeth a GOOD brushing! Check it out...

First you need to wash your hands. Also note you are WAY up on your tippy toes, which is quite a trend. You LOVE being on your tiptoes.

How sweet is Maya? SOOOOOOO sweet!

Now get it all wet, and brush those teefers!

That is some fine work you're doing there!

These pictures are up on my Picasaweb gallery, along with pics of what will be my next post, going to the New Guinea Sculpture Garden on the Stanford campus and the circuit board egg on University Ave in Palo Alto. But it is late and I'm tired, so I'm going to just post the flash album here, so y'all can have a preview of the cuteness to come.

We're loving the new camera, and it is taking some great photos despite the fact that we haven't learned to do anything besides point and click. We'll get a little more technical with it soon, but so far we think it was a great investment!

Tomorrow Daddy takes a bike ride and we go to Stephanie's birthday party in the city - another very exciting day in MayaLand! I'll get a post up from the sculpture garden and University Ave soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment