Oct 19, 2007

Maya Takes the Train

First off, you are going to be so surprised tomorrow! Not only is it your birthday party, but your mom and I finished putting together your play kitchen, so we'd better just go ahead and give it to you in the morning. So, tomorrow will be a big day!

Before all that, then, I'd better get these pictures up of you and your train set.
From Taking the Train

Your momma bought you this train set a long time ago, at the 99 cent store. It isn't a real nice train set like Thomas or Brio or anything, but it is fun to play with regardless.

I shot a bunch of pictures over a few days of you and the train, so I uploaded too many to post here. I'm going to just show a slide show of all the pictures here, so feel free to head on over to Picasa Web and check them out!

This is one of my favorites, because you are sitting in the rocking chair daddy had when he was your age. And, let's face it, you are so damn cute.

Sometimes, you are just full of concentration.

That's not to say you can spend all day focused on the trains!

But you seem to really like them. And you do VERY good work!

I can't wait to see your face with the kitchen tomorrow, and I hope you have fun at your party. You know Peter Litwin is coming, and Tim and Amy, because you've asked about them. More updates after the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment