Oct 13, 2007

The Other Pumpkin Patch

You did this weeks ago, but I'm so far behind...
From Pumpkin Patch 2

The second pumpkin patch, according to momma, was not as good as the first. But still, you got to ride a pony,

jump in the bouncy house,

and ride in a wagon,

and as always you were awful cute,

so it must not have been too bad. They even have a spot that was nice for taking pictures, and momma took full advantage. Of course, you are far too cool to look at the camera anymore.
From Pumpkin Patch 2

Overall, real cute, I'd say your favorite this time around was the bouncy house.

Anyway, sorry I've been such a post slacker, I've been on the East Coast and running all over the place. You are singing a lot lately - I mean a LOT. Last night we were watching TV after you went to bed, thought we heard you crying. We paused the TV to listen, and heard "Bah - Bah - Bah - ELATED"... You were singing your former favorite song! Which also reminds me, the Sippy Cups are coming back to town, and we're gonna get you tickets!

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment