Nov 3, 2007

Daddysitting

I got to hang out with you all day today! It is momma's birthday, and part of her present was to let her get out of the house and get some shopping done. So Maya and Daddy got to hang out - YAY!
From Daddysitting

Well, we had a blast. We went to the library, and got there just as a puppet show was going to start!

The puppet show was about pirates, and I think you like pirates. You sure like pirate ships!

The really amazing thing is, you sat still for like seven or eight minutes to watch the show! I was shocked, I figured I'd get about 2 minutes out of you like usual.

After a while, though, you kept saying "you wanna go back downstairs!" which was our cue to, well, go back downstairs!

Back downstairs in the kids' room, you found a life-size Dora doll, which became your companion for the rest of our visit.

You hugged her, insisted on playing with her, you even read books to her!

And let's not forget about Nemo, you sure like that Nemo doll too.

After the library, time to go home and get some lunch! And after work, playing with Maya's baby stroller and fire fighting helmet. I don't know how you got the thing on backwards, but you sure did.

I found the secret to getting you to look at the camera and smile! Kind of painful though. See, when you scream, you think it is hilarious. And so that limits the places I can use this secret... Pretty much to home. That's not going to fly at Whole Foods or Target, lemme tell ya.

But don't you look so sweet? You can hardly tell that you are letting out a high-pitched shake-the-windows wail right now, it just looks like you are being a little sweety!

Awww... So, now I'm onto you, and I hope we can get more pictures of you smiling (I mean screaming) in the near future, much to the dismay of anyone within 50 feet of you.
Anyway, as usual you were super-cute today, and it was fun to hang out with you. Thanks for going to the library with me, and letting me in on this screaming trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment