Feb 15, 2009

Maya is a Good Helper


Maya calls me downstairs from her room, where I'm getting ready to hang a mirror:

"Daaaaaaaaaaaad! Can you come down and roast a fire?!?"

So I do. Roast a fire, by the way, means have a fire in the fireplace. Ok. And Maya is eager to help.

Dad: Maya, can you help me get this log out of the rack for the fire?
Maya: Oh, I'm afraid it's too heavy!
Dad: No problem, we'll use teamwork! I'll lift this side, and you lift the other side.
Maya (during the lifting of the 2-lb log the 6 inches she 'helped'): GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
...
Dad: Wow, Maya, thanks for helping!
Maya: WHEW! I'm ready for a break.

Then, you insisted on taking a few shots with my camera before you'd let me download this picture. And, I have to say, you are getting pretty good with the camera! That was too precious, I had to write it down right away.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment