Oct 15, 2009

Behind Again...

Story of this blog's life, running way behind and promising to catch up!! Your mom was saying how we haven't even blogged your first day of school yet... And she was right! Looking back, I'd say I'm about 100 posts behind.

Well, it has been a month or so of firsts. You've started preschool. Heck, at this point, you are ACCUSTOMED to preschool! You were very brave the first two days, even though mom and I were nervous for you. But you took to it right away, and seem to love it, even though we can't get you to tell us what you do there. Other than the snack. We always hear what you had for a snack... You've gotten used to your backpack, and changing shoes (you wear ballet shoes there), and all of your teachers. We are so proud of you!! Mom took some great pictures of your first day, I do promise to post a few of them... But here's a teaser of you all ready to go.



Here's another first - the first trip to the dentist! Again you were brave and even negotiated with the nurse to let you have a lollipop *before* getting your teeth checked. What should we learn from this? (1) You are an amazing negotiator. (2) You REALLY freaking like candy.



And finally, here's a picture Mom took on her iPhone several weeks ago, when it was just starting to turn to fall. I love this hoodie, I love these glasses, and I think you're already cooler than I *ever* was.



That's it for now. I'm in New Jersey at a hotel, have to get up in about 6 hours to go to an 8-hour meeting. So sneaking in a quick post was the only thing that made sense. I've only been away since this morning, but miss you already. More soon, I promise but this time I MEAN it!

No comments:

Post a Comment