Mar 31, 2010

PS - Biking

With weather that is not completely freezing, we also head into biking season!  Thank goodness for that.
















Maya, I wanted to say that you are turning into quite the strong little rider.  When we put your 'blue racing bike' away for the winter, you were making it around the block and then some, but I had to help you up most of the ramps on the curbs, and through much of the rougher stuff.  Not so much this spring!  You are now working on braking with pedals and on balancing yourself when you are riding, looking at something else, and talking at the same time.  You do that a LOT, sweetie, and I'm afraid you running into things is going to be a lifelong trend!  Still, I'm impressed with how strong you are riding, and how much you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment