Your mom has not been having much fun, what with you growing so big and not showing any signs of being born yet. You are a little big for her, so enjoy the time you have left as there won't be much of it!
Mom sits in your room sometimes, and practices rocking you in her rocker. I think it is the cutest thing ever.
Anyway, Baby Havener, there is no new news really, because we can't do much of anything before you get here. We went to the hospital yesteday, just to make sure you were doing fine, and tonight your mommy and I are going to watch a few movies and hang out quietly, becuase we think that the house won't be this quiet, well, for a long long time. So I'll post a bunch of pictures of you in the next few days, but until then we're just waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment