Nov 14, 2005

Another day, another nap!

Sometimes when I'm at work, I wonder what you're doing, how you're doing, and what I may be missing. And so every once in a while your mom sends me a little snapshot now and then to reassure me that everything is ok. I know I just told you what a good little sleeper you are, but it appears that you are just as comfortable on the changing table as you are on mom or dad's lap. Seriously, little daughter, you are one relaxed little burrito when you are sleeping! And is that a bit of Havener Belly I see there?


That does not mean that all you do is sleep. Sometimes you and your mom have fashion shows, and she teaches you how to do your hair. This style would be very appropriate in the Mission district, a little mohawk without really being a mohawk. I can see by the expression on your face - you are going to be a little rebel, aren't you? It definitely looks like you are up to something sinister, despite the cute little pink pajamas. I think we're going to have our hands full...

No comments:

Post a Comment