Well, you certainly don't keep the same hours as us. And I don't know that you have any idea that the hours when everything is dark and quiet are different than the hours when it is light and busy. But through the day, and through the night, when you go to sleep you sleep pretty well. In general, I'd have to say you are a pretty relaxed baby. When you get into a nap, you get into it. And you are real cute when you are all stretched out and not really dozing so much as you are passed out. You are a really cute little baby.Nov 12, 2005
How is Maya sleeping?
That is a common question, people from work to friends to family want to know how you are sleeping... Also asked as how are we sleeping. Rarely asked as 'how are baby's sleep deprivation experiments going'?
Well, you certainly don't keep the same hours as us. And I don't know that you have any idea that the hours when everything is dark and quiet are different than the hours when it is light and busy. But through the day, and through the night, when you go to sleep you sleep pretty well. In general, I'd have to say you are a pretty relaxed baby. When you get into a nap, you get into it. And you are real cute when you are all stretched out and not really dozing so much as you are passed out. You are a really cute little baby.
Well, you certainly don't keep the same hours as us. And I don't know that you have any idea that the hours when everything is dark and quiet are different than the hours when it is light and busy. But through the day, and through the night, when you go to sleep you sleep pretty well. In general, I'd have to say you are a pretty relaxed baby. When you get into a nap, you get into it. And you are real cute when you are all stretched out and not really dozing so much as you are passed out. You are a really cute little baby.
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment