Nov 9, 2005

Another Grandma?!

Yes, Maya, really you have a couple more Grandmas! And Grandpas too! Your Grandma Suzanne and your Great-Grandma Maya came out to see you this week, so we have been cooking and cleaning and doting on you. And they get to continue for a couple days! I had to go back to work today though, and it was hard leaving you for all those hours. I missed you. And I have to do it again tomorrow and the next day! Mommy and I would both likely give up doing everything and just play with you all day, but then we'd only be able to buy you diapers for a few weeks, and you could just forget about that pony. So I need to go to work...


While I'm gone, though, you have been playing with your Grannie and Great Grannie. Maya loves Maya and Maya loves Maya, so that's a good thing!
You have been a real cutie. You've been to the park, walked around the block, and played with the Grandmas. We've been getting presents for you every day. There are lots of people out there that think you are real cute. The UPS man knows your name, let me tell you. He's been bringing us boxes every day!



Before we took Grandma and Great Grandma to the airport, we gave GMaya a quick tour of San Francisco. We went down the fancy twisty part of Lombard Street, through the Marina, in and out of Pacific Heights, and even through the Haight and Castro. She has never been here before, and just couldn't believe it. The thing she really couldn't get over were the Victorian houses, and how if you painted one yellow-blue-green-white-purple, it fit right in with the pink-orange-brown-blue one right next to it. She thought they were pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment