Nov 15, 2005

Don't make fun of my hat!

Maya, do you remember us telling you about Peat and Kris, the Wollaegers? I have a link to Peat's site on our site, he does those cool stencils and now he has his oldest son in on it too! You haven't met Sam, but we have a stencil of him up on our wall that his dad made. Anyway, Kris has been making these really sweet hats for a long time, and everyone loves them. And she made you a GREAT one, so we put it on you to take a few pictures.


And I know you like it and it makes you feel tough, because then you looked right up at us and flipped the bird!!

I knew you were going to be trouble...

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love lil Maya Havner...
    She looks jus like her daddy!
    Props on such a dope lil hat.

    ReplyDelete