Today your mom took you on another adventure, so you got strapped into your car seat with your new favorite hat, and look mighty cute with your pacifier and throwing your little gang signs. You seem to like riding in the car quite a bit - or at least falling asleep in your car seat!Your mom is anxiously awaiting my arrival home, I guess you've been pretty fussy today and haven't given her much time to eat, so I'm going to come home and play with you for a little while... I can't wait!

You also seem to be getting attacked by stuffed caterpillars every time you are on the changing table. I don't know where they come from, but all of a sudden there they are, all up in your face. You don't seem to mind too much, so you are either friends with them already or you just don't care if there are bugs crawling all over you, so long as they aren't real bugs...
Ok, little daughter, I'll see you at home soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment