
Today after your bath, your mom gave you another mohawk, and you got dressed up in your new big girl jeans and your basic black jacket. You look real tough, even though you're a nice girl. You were a little fussy, so we put you in your car seat and took you for a ride up to The City. Do you remember The City? I didn't think so, because when we lived there you were still in your mommy's belly and probably couldn't see too much.

Well, they have a Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building right on the water, so we took a ride up there to have lunch and buy some fresh, organic, expensive produce. That means fruits and vegetables... The first step was to take a walk down the sidewalk, because we parked underneath the Bay Bridge. You and your mom look real cute I think, and it was a really nice day so we didn't need our winter coats!

Then we got to the market, and went walking around. You are pretty relaxed in a crowd, I don't think you even noticed we were outside for most of the day! The only time you got fussy was when mom and dad didn't buy you any coffee. But you are a little young for that, Tiny, so you'll have to wait. Other than that, I think you enjoyed yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment