
It has been a couple of days since I wrote, Tiny, because you have been keeping us busy and because Daddy took a bike ride! My friend Chris and I went up to the mountains last weekend, to ride at a place called El Corte Madera. It was nice, but it was a long long day! I can't wait till you are bigger, I will take you out there with me and I bet you will like it.

Once you get down into the valley, you ride around some VERY old and VERY large Redwoods. Here are the remains of what I have to imagine was a pretty tall tree, considering the stump is about 15 feet tall! It was a big one.

In the meantime, you were strapped to your mom's chest in your Baby Bjorn, which is kind of like a kangaroo pouch so your mom and I can carry you around. On that day, you were in the pouch a long time, because every time your mom put you down you'd get fussy. We think you are getting bored being a little baby, and are ready to be a big girl and start doing stuff. But in the meantime, we'll carry you around a lot because you seem to like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment