Nov 26, 2005

Little Bunny, Lots of Hills

Very Quickly...
You may be the cutest thing we've ever seen. I know we're supposed to think that, and I know we are incredibly biased. But jeez, really, sometimes we can barely stand it. You just sit there, all helpless and innocent and beautiful, and you squawk and squeak and squeal, and we yell you each other for the hundredth time, 'you have got to see this little baby'.

So that's why we have fifteen billion pictures of you, many doing the same thing, wearing the same thing. We may be baby crazy. But look at you - can you really blame us?


Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, someone not from here asked me, 'is it really that hilly in San Francisco'? In a word, um, yes. Here's proof. Potrero Hill is not the biggest hill in the city. It is not the steepest, it is not the most famous, it is not the most extreme slope or the longest drop or any of that.

However, as you can see here, I think it definitely qualifies as 'hilly'. So there...

No comments:

Post a Comment