Little Bean,It has been a while since I got to write. Daddy had to go to Chicago this weekend, and let me tell you it was freaking cold. You stayed here with mommy and I hear you missed me lots. But you DID get to hang out and look at the Christmas tree, and you seem to like that a lot. And we dressed you up to take a few pictures, which went really well for a while.
Then it was daddy's turn to hold you, and things went horribly wrong. You got very pouty. Which we thought was funny. But then you got hangry. And that's when you stopped having fun.
So we don't have any 'nice' pictures of you and me under the tree yet. But it has been filling with presents, and Christmas is next weekend, so I bet we'll get some soon. In the meantime, may I present Maya and her Christmas Tree...
No comments:
Post a Comment