Well, he managed to find us all right, and he even made it down our little chimney! Even though we didn't leave cookies out for him, he left you some real nice presents and we had our first Christmas as a little family! Mommy made egg caserole and french toast, and we opened presents and watched Santa on DVD. And you ate and napped, but that goes without saying.
Santa brought you a book full of pictures of your family, so you can look at them and even try and eat them or drool on them because they are covered in tasty soft plastic. Mom didn't know about me posting a picture of her with bed head, but who doesn't have bed head when they are opening up presents from Santa?!? And besides she's so cute.
She was even cuter on Christmas Eve Day, when it was finally dry enough to take a little walk. The sun was out but it was cold, so you had to bundle up and you even put on your Rock Star DJ sunglasses. You think you are sooo bad. You even gave us a little 'fight the power'.Your Aunt Gina was here to meet you, and your Grandma and Grandpa Hines are coming real soon, but those are topics for another post. Right now I just wanted to say Merry Christmas, and I hope you had a fun first one! You wore your Santa pajamas tonight and played all night long. I'm glad we got the cutest one. I'll put more pictures of you up here as soon as I can. Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment