Jan 22, 2006

Fuzzy Bear Suit

I know I say this all the time. But you are SO cute.
First off, you are starting to play with things! Toys, MyMy, toys... To this point you really haven't been interested in playing with much, though you do like to kick the chimes and ralles while on your little mat. But this week you started reaching, grabbing, and shaking. Not all the time, but you're getting there... Here is you the FIRST time I ever saw you realize you could grab something, shake it, and make noise...

You are also getting bigger, so big you almost fit into the Bunny coat that your Aunt Jane got you. Which is good, because it is 'cold' here now so you need to be bundled up when we go for our walks. It is a beautiful coat and it is so you, all fuzzy and soft and with big ears.









But this morning we took you out in different gear, your white bear suit. I think it is a bear suit. It is fuzzy and white and has ears, and you look very, yes, cute in it. I hate saying cute all the time but DAMN girl you are so cute. So we took you on a walk around the neighborhood and you really don't like direct sunlight, but you sure don't like to have the cover off either.

No comments:

Post a Comment