So, Little Maya Havener, let's catch you up on a couple of things... First off, I TOLD you we saw lots of family over Christmas. Your Aunt Gina came to see you before Christmas, and we had fun, but I like this picture the best precisely because you are NOT having fun, and you are letting everyone know about it! I think you scared Aunt Gina a little bit, but then you two watched Good Times on TV and it was all ok.
Then after Christmas your Granny and Grampy Hines came to see you, but only for a very short time. They were on their way to Vegas for the holidays, and stopped by just to see how you were doing, and bring you some presents! They got to play with you a little bit, too, and I think you like 'em.
And seriously, Maya, we think you are the cutest one in the world. I mean just look at that face! Mommy has been taking you on walks now that it isn't raining every minute, and you like to cruise around in 'the buggy' as Mommy calls it. You usually have a hoody, a hat, warm clothes, and at least 2 pairs of socks on, because your Mommy wants to keep you warm.And you know what? We have taken some nice pictures of you lately, and I want to put some here just because I haven't posted much the last few weeks, but you should see how darned cute you are! So here are a couple miscellaneous pictures, without much story behind them other than the fact that you are so cute we can barely stand it.


No comments:
Post a Comment