Last weekend we had Family Day, and we packed a picnic and went up to a winery up on Skyline Road. You don't know what that means yet, but Skyline is the road that runs across the top of the mountains, dividing up the Pacific Ocean coast from Silicon Valley. If it weren't for those mountains, they would call it Silicon Beach!
It was a nice place, and very low-key. You seemed to be very much enjoying yourself, until about halfway through our tasting. That is when things went horribly wrong... But until you threw a 30-minute fit and we had to leave, it sure seemed like you were liking the wine culture! I think you were jealous because you didn't get to taste any...In the last week we have gotten rid of the Christmas tree (no more Ho Ho Ho!), reworked the garage so Daddy can ride his bike on the trainer Mommy got him for Christmas, and you went to the Redwood City Library to meet other babies and hear stories! You have been shopping, to the park, and even to an Orchid show! I'll put up a few pictures of that one later.
You are getting big - so big that we are filling the bag Jill and Robert sent us with all the clothes you have already outgrown... And you are real smiley. Daddy rushes home from work every day so you can smile at him before you go to bed.
Anyway, I have pictures to prove all that, but I'll have to post them later because I don't have access to them on my laptop. So I'll just have to post more later. I just wanted to let you know what you've been up to this week!
Tonight we are going to try and take you out to dinner! Jeff, who your Daddy used to work with, is having us over for Ahi and wine, and we'll see how much of that you can take before it is time to come home. But there will be another baby there, so you should like that. We'll see if you like this baby as much as you like your boyfriend Peter Litwin.
No comments:
Post a Comment