OK, short post now, but what the heck am I going to do, I HAVE to put these pictures up! You were trying so hard to get at your mom's bandana today, she gave you one. This is what I came home from work to...
I had to take some pictures, because you were so smiley and so cute. There, I said it again. But sometimes you just amaze me. You weren't as cute as this when you were crying yourself to sleep while I was posting these, but you finally made it and now I bet you are real cute again (not that I'm peeking in for a while)...
It was a challenge getting a great picture of you, though, because what you REALLY wanted to do was jump on the cat, pull his ears, and yank some more fur out of his sides.I think he likes you, too.
And of course, sometimes your mom puts you in a makeshift cage because you are so wild and need to be tamed. And, like your buddy Louis The Cat, you seem to like it a lot...
I do not put that baby in a "makeshift cage."
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.. SO stinking cute! I *LOVE* the "makeshift cage", even though Tree says she didn't do it. I suspect it was you, Havener that did. My dad used to pinch us and make us cry when we were babies because he believed that those were the best pictures of us.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to actually meet Tree and Maya some day.
--Utena