Jun 4, 2006

Balloons Baths and Mirrors

First there were the balloons. Daddy brought them home. I like them, especially the little nubby part. I like them so much I didn't even care about the silly Monkey Hat they put me in, I'll let them have their fun. As long as I can get to that balloon...

See, what I like to do is, figure out where the nubby part is, and then go for it like a shark on a feeding frenzy. Stay out of my way, here I come!!!





Mmmmm, I got it now. Might look like I'm blowing up a balloon, but no I'm really chewing it like a stick of jerky. I don't know what a stick of jerky is, but I'm pretty sure it tastes like balloon.






Yesterday Daddy took me to the park to swing while Mommy was 'working out' at the Y, whatever that means because she was inside the whole time. Then Daddy took me inside and we all went to the pool! I don't have any pictures of that, but right now I'm having fun on the swing!!




Sometimes I swing real high and sometimes I don't, it depends on my mood I guess. Today, not swinging real high. But it sure is nice outside! I guess when I get home I've got to take another darn bath...





Yup. Bathtime for sure. I don't mind too much, cause it is fun when mommy wraps me in the towel and tells me I still have stinky feet. But sometimes it seems like I get a bath if I need one or not!







I like mirrors, did I tell you that? Really, I just like looking at myself. So much, in fact, that I'll even stand up if you lean me against one, and not even notice I'm way up on just two legs!!








But that baby in there sure is cute, and sometimes I even see Mommy and Daddy in there, even though they are right behind me! That's just crazy...

Anyway, I have to go now. We are going to the zoo again, I guess a different zoo and they tell me I'll be able to pet a little pony and some other critters. That should be pretty cool. I'll let you know how it goes. Supposedly there is a little train. I'm riding that bad boy for sure. Ok, Mommy tells me it is time for lunch. Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment