Jun 12, 2006

Catching Up

Hi peanut, this is just a quick update because we sure have some nice pictures of you this week, and I wanted to get them online before I tell everyone about going to the City this weekend for the Haight Street Fair (damn hippies)...

First off, dare I say you are becoming quite the accomplished computer user, we should probably start letting you write this blog soon! You can't be in the same room as a computer without trying to hack into some system or at least get into a chat room...






Also, you are so MOBILE. This is you, somehow getting stuck underneath the Bart Chair in the living room... You can't really crawl yet, exactly, but scooting around is becoming second nature and mommy and daddy are going to have to watch you from here on out!








And you love mommy soooo much! And mommy loves you too. You both are the cutest little ladies...










Oh, and you love Socktopus too! You wrestle with him, and bite him, and of course you are real cute when you are doing it.








By the way, I heard what you are planning to get me for Father's Day, and I'm very impressed! You do understand that there will only be room for you, me, and a car seat! Mommy will have to stay at home when we take daddy's car...

No comments:

Post a Comment