More pictures to blackmail you with, my dear...This is after bathtime, usually a very happy and fun time of day. When you get out of the tub we shake you off, wrap you up in a big fluffy towel, and you just love it.
Once you are dry it is time for peek-a-boo, this being your favorite (of many) games of peek-a-boo each day. You stay wrapped up in your towel and hide from us, and seem very proud of yourself when we find you!
And really, I can only describe this one as The Money Shot. Butt out, hair 'styled', provacative pose, this is one sexy baby!
And then you try to bite your mom's nose off...
Oh but there is more fun to be had! Time to play until bedtime. I know this doesn't really fit with the whole bathtime theme, but I thought it turned out really cool, and nobody ever complained about too many pictures of Maya!
No comments:
Post a Comment