
Putting two weeks of action into a few paragraphs... Starting with Sunday, after taco night and it was time to head up to the city. Fleet Week means the airshow, which this year meant the Blue Angels. We thought we missed them (your mom and dad are late to everything, thanks to your dad) but we just made it to the Embarcadero, down by

The planes were pretty cool, made lots of noise, and went really fast.

I think I can say you were pretty into it.

And, as usual, you were very cute.

Then we took a short walk down the Embarcadero, where you continued to be cute. Have I pointed out how many darn teeth you have lately? A whole mouth full of 'em!

Feeding you (anything but tacos) continues to be a challenge. But we're always trying new stuff. One night you had sushi. I was 27 before trying my first piece of sushi. You have me beat by 26 years...

You really like books. You love being read to, and if nobody is around to read to you, you might just do the reading yourself, for whoever is around to listen.

Oh, and by the way you are cheesy like Velveeta!

Another exciting couple of weekends. Pony rides, airplanes, sushi, tacos, oh yeah and you are walking. Pretty heady stuff. It is starting to hit me like a brick - I remember how tiny you were just a few months ago, and I realize you will never be that tiny again. Although, it doesn't matter how big you are, I always say you are the perfect size and I hope you don't get any bigger. Then you get bigger, and I realize THIS is the perfect size and hope you don't get bigger.
So check out the next post. Very exciting on many levels. First off, the first use of video on Baby Havener. Oh yeah, and you are WALKING. Things are sure starting to get interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment