Oct 7, 2006

Pumpkin Patch and Pony Rides!



Wow what a weekend we have had! Yesterday it was time to get our pumpkins for Halloween. You may remember Halloween from last year, but since you were all of one week old, maybe not. Well, your mom and dad like Halloween a LOT! So it was time to get the pumpkins.

Is this a good pumkin? You seem to like it. In fact, I think you want to eat it! So we'll get something a little smaller I think...

Could you BE any cuter? No, really, you cannot. You are as cute as is humanly possible. Your mom is pretty cute too. I guess I am cute, but only by the association of such cute ladies.

So we go to the pumkin patch, and you are being real cute, and they have PONY RIDES!! So, well, we had to get you one. See above. That's you riding a pony Maya! Just like your cousin Emma! You are such a big girl...

And that's not all. After pumpkins and pony rides, your mom took us out for tacos! No, you say, pumkins and pony rides and tacos all in the same day?!? Seriously, that mom of yours likes us a lot, and takes real good care of us.

In fact, after this I think we have to declare chicken tacos (smothered shredded chicken tacos, not grilled) as your favorite food of all! Taco taco taco, Maya likes the taco! And that was just Saturday - I'll save Sunday for another post, because it was a very exciting and fun weekend. If you like tacos!

Update - thank you sister and wifey for pointing out the error of my ways. No, smothered chicken tacos are not a new Bay Area fad, I just called them smothered instead of shredded. Correction made!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Okay Maya, now I have to come to San Fran...for the tacos! You must be related to the Leonards somehow because we all love our tacos! And what are smothered ones, anyway? They LOOK GOOD! You are too cute. We all love the one of you on the horsie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 PM

    I think he meant to say "shredded chicken tacos" - those are Maya's favorite. We'll let it slide because he's a carne asada guy. Hey, do you guys want to get tacos for lunch tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete