
Well time for another late posting, this one has been saved as draft for a while so let's get to it. The last week of the quarter is always crazy for Dad at work, so it was good timing for you to go to Chicago with your mom to see your Grammy and Grampy and Aunt Gina. But first, you went to Ikea and got to play in the balls! Yay, balls! Blue ones, and lots of 'em...

When you got to Chicago you found one of your mom's old hats in her closet. Can you believe she used to wear that!? She sure did... I think it looks cuter on you, but don't tell her that!

You also went to the park, and you got to swing and swing and swing. You sure like to swing!

Your Grammy was sure happy to see you, and I think all you ladies had a real nice time even though it was getting cold out and your daddy missed you...

Edna (your Great-Grandma Edna) got you a little 4-wheeler, and by the looks of it this one may not be your last. I think we need to get you a little mini-bike, as soon as possible, but maybe we'll get you a full-suspension mountain bike first. At least this one has a sippy-cup holder, so that makes it pretty darn cool in my book!

Then you went down to the River Walk in Naperville to feed the ducks. But the ducks were VERY excited to see you - look at them all running at you!! I love this picture, I think it was hilarious. They made your mom nervous. LOOK at 'em! Quack quack quack quack! They all came running...
Of course your mom has lots more pictures posted on her Flickr site. I am trying to get the Flickr banner back on the blog (but I did make a cool new tag cloud and Delicious link integration, isn't it sweet?) but I don't have it up yet so I'll just link to it for now. Find lots more pictures of Maya here.
No comments:
Post a Comment