Dec 30, 2006

I'm Not Misbehaving

No, I'm Miss Behavin! At least that's what your shirt says. This is one I like to call "I'm Busy. I'm in the Toy Box. Go Away Momma." Never mind that you can't get out of the toy box, you suddenly seem to like to get in the toy box. And throw toys out, so that later you can throw them back in.




And another in the same shirt, this one called "I'm Cute and Have Many Teeth and Make a Mess". Your mom takes really good pictures, and for her you actually smile sometimes. When you aren't in your toy box.






Then you went to IKEA. You like it there, you swim in the balls and go through the store and get into everything. It is like Disneyland, but you don't pay for anything until you leave, which ironically is where the line starts. You love it.
Posted by Picasa
This symbol means I posted to the blog straight from where my pictures are imported and viewed, Picasa. You can download it here. It is very cool to post right from where I look at the pictures. But it is ironic that it took this long to be able to do well, since Picasa and Blogger are both Google companies. Anyway, I call it out because (1) if you see it more often I'm blogging right from my picture library and (2) it is about darn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment