Dec 25, 2006

I'm so freaking cute.


Merry Christmas again.

This will be quick, really I promise. A couple of hat pictures, one more Merry Christmas photo, and I'm out of here and off to bed.

It's just that you and your mom are so cute.

Those internet kids would say 'OMG' or maybe even 'OMFG'... I know, right? Seriously, you're pretty cute.

Mainly because I have a huge number of good pictures of you lately, and because I've been looking at older ones and have been slammed to the reality of how amazingly fast you are growing...

I'm going to throw these up even though I've done too many posts already and need to go to bed to get on that airplane tomorrow with you.

But this sitting down and sitting still is very new for you, and I think very cute. I am lucky enough to have a bunch of really good pictures of you, but we're only halfway through the holidays and they are going to get buried if I don't post 'em.

So there. Plus, I have a picture of you with this handsome man, and I can't resist the opportunity to show off a picture of me with this gorgeous lady.

Ok, tomorrow morning comes early. For the 20th time, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment