Mar 9, 2007

A Day in the Park

This will be a quick one, I promise. It is late and we've got a big weekend ahead! This week your Mama took you to Golden Gate Park, and then to Ocean Beach! You had a good time, even though there were no fish.






You certainly are difficult to keep up with these days, a real go-getter from the looks of it.









Here you are trying to find the back way into one of the flower shacks. You will be really good at sneaking in windows, won't you?








Then to the beach! You love the beach. You totally dig the waves. Just wait until you realize that is also where those big fish live from the aquarium, then you are really going to love it.








Maya, your mom thinks you know about 75 words and signs in total. I'm not sure, but I think we'd have a hard time listing them all, and by the time we did I bet you'd know 2 more. Tonight in the Curious George book he was riding on a kite, and you did a sign that just had to be kite, but I'd sure not seen it before. At the park today there was a 4-year old that you were swinging with, and she knew signs before she could talk too, and you signed with her and talked with/at her. Unbelievable. You are starting to say the ABC's. Well, you are saying the D, the H, the P, and sometimes the S. It is so common and old to hear parents say is that kids grow up too fast. You are not even 1 1/2 years old, and you have already grown up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment