Aug 12, 2007

Sippy Cups Rock!

You went to your very first concert today!

I think my first concert was Donny and Marie Osmond, and I think I liked it. Your first concert was the Sippy Cups, who of course need no introduction since you listen to them almost every day...


First we got right up near the stage, and you got to dance a little bit, but I think it was a little too loud or something, you started throwing the stink-eye.


They started throwing some big ginormous balls around, and for reasons I'm not entirely sure about, you didn't like that so much. Can you find yourself in this picture? Lower right. Hint, you are the only person at the show not looking at the stage right now!


It was a great show. They had jugglers, Super Guy, Sippy Paul, of course, and even an acrobat lady who swung from the ceiling! Very impressive.


And they made you wait, and wait, and wait, but FINALLY, they decided to play 'I Wanna Be Elated', your very favorite song ever! We were getting nervous there towards the end. But they played it, and you rocked it!


You didn't get on stage, but most of the other kids did - maybe next time, when you're a little bigger. I hear they are doing a show in December in the area, and I bet your Momma would camp out to get us tickets!


What a fun afternoon! I hope it was worth you getting woken up early from your nap! And it was real fun to take you to a concert, I hope this will be the first of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment