Aug 29, 2007

Slindin' In The Park


Just how awesome are you at sliding and climbing? TOTALLY awesome! Last weekend momma wanted to try out her new running shoes, so we went to the sports complex up the road and I took you to the playground while she did some laps.

You are getting SOOOO big! You climb up to the top of the slide all by yourself...

And then down you go! You are also establishing yourself as quite the little climber...

Not that you can climb EVERYTHING, there are still some pieces of playground equipment you (thankfully) haven't really figured out yet...

Lucky for us, before you decided to give the plastic-rope ladder a try, your momma came back over to us and needed to do some stretching. You, of course, needed to stretch right along with her.

Awwwwwwww....

Right now you are in Chicago, with your Aunt Gina and your Grammy. Tomorrow I meet you and momma downtown, at your Grandma Suzanne's place. Before you left for the airport, I snapped some pictures of you so I can remember what you look like while you're gone.

You sure are cute in that hat! Before you left, you sat down at your piano to play a song for me, it was real nice.


You also got a little stroller for your babies last weekend, along with a stuffed Tigger doll who seems to be just about your favorite thing ever. Here you are taking him for a walk...


Too cute! I sure do miss you, and can't wait to see you tomorrow night in Chicago. I hear you actually slept last night, that is great news, and I hope you and momma are having fun in the windy city! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night...

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming that there is a milk man in the neighborhood, as there's no way this adorable child is yours...

    ReplyDelete