Sep 21, 2007

Bad Blogger

This is bad of me, there are a whole set of Chicago pictures I didn't even post. Shame on me... I'm not going to annotate, because it is very late and I need sleep and such. But you pretty well know the story, from the last several posts. So I submit to you a bike ride down the lake front, Grandma Suzanne's brunch at Dick's Last Resort, playing with your cousins, hanging with Grandma Maya, and a train ride out to the suburbs.

There are so many great pictures from that weekend, and you had so much fun.

Check out the Picasa web album by clicking on it above, there are lots more pictures (and lots more galleries) up there to check out from the weekend. I hope to get to the rest of the Chicago weekend, plus going to see the concert in the park when we got home, plus the Santa Cruz boardwalk. Wow, I'm so behind. I'll get both the blog and the web albums sites updated, I promise!

(update - I wanted to come back to this post and upload just a few pictures, because they are so cute)

Here's one of my favorite shots of you ever! On the train, going from Grandma Suzanne to Grammy's house. I don't know how this turned out so nice, but it did.


Also, a really good picture of you and your namesake, Great Grandma Maya:
From Chicago Sunday


And, finally, another one of my favorite pictures ever. On the floor at Dick's Last Resort, listening to your momma's iPod and eating raisins, two of your favorite things...
From Chicago Sunday

Other Maya note - every night before you go to bed, you insist on standing on the back of the chair in your room and looking out the window. Whenever you approach the window, you exclaim "what's going on out here?". Then you tell us. You always look for the moon. I always ask you if the light across the street is on..
This is a trick. For a long time now, I've told you that when the streetlight is on, it is time to go to sleep. I KNOW the light is on. The desired response is simply "yes", with a subconscious reaction to want to go to bed.
The response is always "Turn the light off???"
You are a little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment