Sep 27, 2007

Eye On The Ball

Maya really likes playing with balls.
From Eye On The Ball

A lot of times we play catch, and when the ball is on the way to her, she closes her eyes and inevitably misses it.

Trying to be helpful, Daddy says "Maya, keep your eye on the ball!" because that's what you say, right? But Maya takes it kind of literally...


I say "Maya, you can catch this ball, just keep your eyes on it!"


Sometimes you are just too much!

By the way, you went to art class again this week, and you made some more really beautiful art that your momma and I are really really proud of...


That's some nice stuff. You went to gymnastics this week too, and you played with a little girl named "Mia", and you followed her around saying "Meeeeeeee-aaaaaah!!!". Then the two of you played catch. I only hope you kept your eye on the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment