Every morning is like a race. We have to make coffee, eat breakfast, and get Daddy Brian (as you call him) off to work sometime before noon. Its not uncommon to hear one of us say, "OK, I'm gonna jump in the shower quick."
Even you, Little Maya, are all about showers lately. I think its because you want to be more like Mom and Dad. Just yesterday, you were in the shower and I heard you say "Maya jumps in the shower." And then there was a big THUD and you started crying.
You see, Mom and Dad don't really jump in the shower. Its just a figure of speech. But how am I supposed to explain that to a kid whose not even 2 years old? For now, we're teaching you to sit in the shower. That way you can pretend like you're sledding or driving or whatever, until you get a little bigger.
You're so sweet! And we have so much fun together, don't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment