Sep 23, 2007

Library Time!!

Let's go to the library! Momma got you all dressed up in your new green velour track suit, and it was time to go.
From RWC Library

You were the one insisting on the hat, by the way... And on riding to the library in "Daddy's Blue Car". I think going in Daddy's Blue Car is a real treat for you. We made it down there, and you got to run around which is always good.
From RWC Library



When we got in there, we filled up on books, cd's and dvd's, and you got to play on the kid computers, and with puppets, and you really like playing with their wire-bead contraption toys:


Before we went to the library, though, I want to show you (my little adventure girl) how you watch TV these days. You still sit in the chair your Grandpa Dick and Grandma Connie got for you, but more and more often you feel the need for a little something extra, a little edge if you will.

Well, that's pretty darned cute. Here is a slideshow of the whole set:


By the way, we went to the Farmer's Market again today, I haven't even pulled the pictures off my camera yet. You, as always, had a great time. We saw some trains, you got to play with the ticket machines, and you even found one with a receipt in it (which you carried for an hour calling your ticket). After we came home I got you down for your nap so Momma could go to the grocery store, and when she came back I took a long bike ride up the mountain. When I got back from that, you came out and asked "how was your bike ride Daddy?" Awwww...

Also, by the way, you don't call me Daddy all the time anymore. Sometimes I'm Daddy Brian. Or just Brian. You don't know your mom's name, though...

Anyway, I'll get the pictures from today and get them uploaded so I can post here. There was something else I really wanted to put on the blog, and momma told me to, but now I can't remember what it was! She'll remember tomorrow, though, she's really good at remembering so I'll have another story to tell you then.

Ok, night-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment