![]() |
| From Another Ride to a Park |
Then, time to strap you in! Looks like we're taking momma's bike, since daddy's is a one-seater.

And we made it! You were so excited to be at the park, I had to chase you around just to get your helmet off!

And then it was time to get down to business. You sure do love to swing!

By the time your momma met us, it was time to get dirty in the sand. And I gotta tell you, today your pants were all hanging down. I see London I see France!

I mean, seriously, this is some classic stuff.

You are a cutie. We finally took off to go home, and on the way I saw proof that yes indeed, there ARE signs of season change in California!

It was a nice long weekend. The only bad part is that tomorrow daddy has to go back to work! Thanks for hanging out with me all weekend Maya!

No comments:
Post a Comment