| From Holiday Cards |
You were very helpful, insisting on painting, and applying snowflakes, and even little stickers, all by yourself!
Daddy helped, but not too much because I didn't want to get in your way. Besides, you're doing so well!
There may not be quite as many of them this year... I've never worked with a two year old on holiday cards before, but there is a finite amount of time one can spend on this type of project. Still, you made handprints and painted on them and everything all by yourself! We were real proud.
You were very careful, and didn't even get too messy! These are probably the best holiday cards anybody has ever seen...
So, if any of y'all out there get one of these sweet cards, you'll see what I mean. But if you don't, we're sorry. We had a nice big list, but Maya Papaya kind of dictated how many she would make, and she's very concerned about keeping these on a limited edition to increase their collectible value. We hope you understand!
No comments:
Post a Comment