First off, you are turning into just a little bit of a thrill-seeker. Want proof?
![]() |
| From Maya Candids |
Momma managed to get that shot off before asking you very nicely to not climb on the towel rack in your kitchen anymore!
Also, you really like to drive very fast.

Can't you tell? Leaned over for maximum aerodynamic efficiency, and I'm pretty sure you don't even know what aerodynamic efficiency is yet!
I was going to just throw up a few candid shots of you playing in your kitchen, you do really love that kitchen and I've got a thousand pictures of you cooking by now...



And, also, to remind you that you really like Daddy's Blue Car, especially when it is in the driveway...

By the way, Daddy is real proud of himself today, he went for a bike ride yesterday and ended up riding the last six miles in the rain!

What a bad-ass!

Anyway, I was going to do all these things, and tell you once again how cute you are, but at the moment your momma is trying to get you ready to go, and I think your head is spinning around like that kid from the Exorcist. I don't have any pictures of you throwing tantrums like the two-year old you are, so instead I'll substitute another picture of you being cute.

So, you are being a real pain in the butt today, but don't worry you are still our favorite! Tonight we're going to Debbie-Deb's house to have dinner with her and uncle Bart, and that should be pretty fun as long as you stop crying for at least 30 seconds. I don't know what they are cooking for us, but we now know that if they need it, you can be a big help in the kitchen.

That's it for now, I think it is time to go help momma get you ready to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment