Dec 2, 2007

Go See Rudolph The Christmas Dog?

It was time for a walk around the block, and it was dark so the Christmas light would be on! What a perfect excuse to get out of the house and let momma have a few minutes of peace while she made us some delicious turkey chili. So we got your hat, shoes, and hoodie on and took off for a little walk.
From Christmas Lig...

We sure didn't get far! The neighbors were out in their yard finishing up their decorations, and what did we see but a giant Frosty the Snowman!

You even got to touch it! We talked to the neighbors for a little while (you needed to let them know that Rudolph the Christmas Dog was moving his head back and forth looking for cars on the street) and said bye to the neighbors, setting off down the block. It was a windy day today, and luckily you were able to find some nice sticks on the sidewalk before we got too far down the street.

We finally got to the house around the corner, with the train and the candy canes and the polar bears and the presents and the flag, all lit up for our enjoyment. Hard to see I know, but here you are waving to their Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I'm not sure why the one across the street is a Christmas Dog and these are Reindeer, but I'm sure you have a very good reason.

You also got to hold onto one of the candy canes, and you sure liked that a lot. The whole time we were saying hello to Santa who was riding on the train, you were holding onto that candy cane.

On the way home, of course we stopped by to say hello to the Christmas Dog. You love this Christmas Dog. His name is Rudolph too, but he is not a reindeer he is most certainly a dog.

When we got home, momma had Napoleon Dynamite on, and he was dancing, and now you are in trouble because I've got movies of you dancing right along with him! I'll have to upload them to Google Video before I get them on here, but don't you worry I'll get it done. You are a cute little nerd!!

That's it for the moment, I have another post to get out tonight but I've got to get this video uploaded, it is sure to be a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment