We had a good time at the show, and I'm pretty sure you had a great one. Right now you are in your crib, still not asleep despite being exhausted after the show. A minute ago I heard you say "One... Two... Three... HI SUPERGUY!!!"
| From Sippy Cups |
The acrobat you like so much was back. Sippy Paul said she is just 14 years old! Wow, she is amazing. All the kids wanted to take gymnastics after seeing this show.
Last time, you were still a bit too little and were a little scared and/or freaked out. This time you were much more excited.

In fact, you got up on stage for a little while! Most of the kids were doing a snow dance. You did a little snow dance, but mostly you just checked out the scene.
It was cool to see you up there having fun though.

At one point, you were right in front of Sippy Paul! I bet he was impressed that you were wearing a Sippy Cup concert t-shirt!

They put on a great show, as always. They didn't play Wanna Be Elated, but then again they had the acrobat dressed up as a purple elephant, and that was pretty cool...

I think the thing you were most interested in, however, were the streamers. As were many of the other kids. Fascinating. These things hit the ground, and you would have thought they were gingerbread houses the way you went after them, as did so many of the other kids.

Most of the kids were bigger than you, so I was quite proud to see you emerge from the fray with a good bit of streamer, and you did it more than once! You carried this one all the way home, after dancing with it in the back of the room for a while.

Anyway, I took some video, so I'll post it in a bit. Right now your mom and I are hoping you take at least a little nap so we can get some things done around the house, but it isn't looking likely. You are reawlly jazzed up from this concert!
No comments:
Post a Comment