Dec 16, 2007

Sippy Cups Video

I took a bunch of video from the Sippy Cups show, so I'm going to post a few of them. For the record, we had decided that you weren't going to nap and we should get you up, and you promptly fell asleep. Now we know the secret!

Anyway, here you are grooving in the back:

You like grooving in the back, I got a couple videos of this.


Then Super Guy got up, and balanced on a teeter-totter, spun plates on his head and face, and juggled knives! Seriously, I'm not joking.



Here's a video someone else posted, I wanted to show it because I had no idea the Sippy Cups covered Rock and Roll. No, they do lots of Rock and Roll. I'm talking the song Rock and Roll, by the Velvet Underground, mutated by Jane's Addiction, and then, well, kid-ified by the Sippy Cups! Awesome!


Sippy Paul has even posted some video, here's his 'Sizzle Reel'. Amazing what you can find on YouTube! If you want to get an idea of what a Sippy Cups show is all about, check it out! There is also an excellent video of them doing 'Low Rider', but I'll leave that for you to find on your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment